The Fearless Fiction Podcast is dedicated to helping aspiring writers work through their creative anxiety and get their stories published. Episodes are between 15 and 25 minutes in length, and are released twice monthly. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or click the links below to access individual episodes.
- Episode 1 (1/21/18): We Have Nothing to Fear But the Eye of the Beholder
- Episode 2 (1/21/18): A Field Guide to Book Reviews
- Episode 3 (1/31/18): How to Deal with Criticism
- Episode 4 (2/7/18): Writing Should Be Fun
- Episode 5 (2/21/18): In Which I Disagree with Stephen King About Everything, Part 1
- Episode 6 (3/1/18): In Which I Disagree with Stephen King About Everything, Part 2